Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Gacha? GACHA!

Why didn't someone tell me it was SOOO freaking easy to make Omega appliers? Seriously? I've been putting it off cause I hate dealing with scripts and stuff. But I broke down and opened the developer's kit and made one. OMG. I have changed my life. I made some funny leggings back in my BFD days and people begged for appliers, but I didn't know how to make them and I didn't have a mesh body to test them on. Well.. I have my Maitreya body now and I can make them. So I made appliers and packed them up with the old system layers and put the gacha machine back out.
Come on down to the store, grab all my freebies and play the gacha machine. I've been running around in the RARE hairy leggings for a day or so now and they STILL crack me up! $50L a play and YES TRANSFER!

No comments:

Post a Comment