Sunday, October 15, 2017

Blood just get EVERYWHERE

It does! Even on your shoes! A lovely lady in one of the MANY fashion groups I'm in was complaining that she couldn't find any adorable blood splattered boots to finish off her costume. Well, that was a cry for help and I can't help but answer those. Soooo.. TADA!
Yes! 8 colors, all splattered with blood. These are unrigged and I made them fit my Maitreya MID feet. They are very nice, I love the buckles and there's even blood on those too. $99L in the main store.

Another thing I've made recently is this warm little hoodie exclusively for The Guest List! There are 8 colors on the HUD so you and your friends can choose which squad you wanna be. I'm almost always the unicorn squad cause.. HELLO! Unicorns!
This is $99L and fits Maitreya, Slink Phys & HG, and Belleza Venus, Freya & Isis. So cute! Oh? There's no Shoe squad! But. there is!
This is the FREE version for The Guest List hunt. Find the little strawberry on my cart and get this cute shoe squad version FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment