Monday, October 9, 2017

Costumes and other fun stuff

When inspiration strikes, you gotta strike! I love ombres and mermaids so when the inspiration stroke, I hit my Photoshop.

And you get - Mermaid print leggings! Look at those ombres! These are Omega layers and work on just about any mesh body, as long as you have the Omega HUD. You get 8 different ombres to play with. I suggest wearing a shirt with them but you don't have to. $49L in store.

Halloween is still coming and I'm working on costumes left and right. I'm sure everyone is doing a scary clown costume this year so in regular @rOrO fashion, I had to do something different. How about a sweet clean costume?
Comes with the dress for Maitreya, Slink Phys & HG, Belleza Freya, Venus & Isis and a fitmesh size. Try the FREE demo in store. Also includes the clown shoes with optional squeak walk, red nose with touch squeak and an Omega face paint applier! That face paint is really nice, I know, I made it! This WHOLE outfit is only $50L!

Now for a spooky, creepy gift! These hypno lenses spin! Comes in 5 sizes to fit your iris. They are mod and copy so you can tint them, adjust the transparency and size. And only $1L on the Gift Wall in store.  Pretty darn cool if I do say so myself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment