Friday, November 3, 2017

Holiday Happiness!

So I'm in a little event right now. The Holiday Happiness Event! I made an exclusive item for only $99L, there's a $10L gift and I FINALLY got to put up my newest gacha! I've been waiting forEVER to put this out.

These are my $10L gift - Rainbow Unicorn nail applier for Maitreya and Omega nails! Soo cuuute! And they totally match this
YES! Rainbow Unicorn Jammies! $50L a play and you get a tank, a pair of jammie pants or the cutest slippers in the world. A friend named Ippie made the mesh especially for me and I love them! The rare rainbow versions are of course MY fav. Fits Maitreya, Slink and Belleza sizes.
This is my exclusive for the event. The Shredded Sweater! This kind of deconstructed construction is all the rage right now and Who doesn't love a nice sweater. The rich colors on the HUD are just perfect for fall/winter. Throw over a pair of jeans and rock. Fits Maitreya, Slink and Belleza sizes and only $99L at The Holiday Happiness Event! You'll have to go and check out the other booths for more $10L gifts and awesome gachas.



No comments:

Post a Comment