Saturday, November 25, 2017

It's getting that time of year!

The holidays are upon us! And I'm trying to get in the spirit of things by making stuff! But before that, I had a request for something to keep us roleplayers warm. The sim I play on, Ruins of Xenark, has weather and our weather mistress has turned it COLD! My gypsy friends and I needed something to keep warm AND look good in.
The lovely and beautiful Mandala Hooded Cape with Hair! It's comes in 5 standard sizes and 10 colors with 5 colors of hair. Don't worry bout it not fitting your mesh body, since it mainly covers the back and shoulders, with a little alphaing, it works for most of them. I've left the cape mod, so you can tint and play around with the hair settings, since everyone likes a different color and shine. The colors for the cape are soo pretty. It's only $125L and in the New Releases in the store.

Next up are some super sexy Santa outfits. It started with the top and the skirt. Then it's not a Santa outfit without the hat! And then I needed some boots, and some jewelry. So now it's a whole darn outfit!

These fits Maitreya, Slink and Belleza bodies. The hat and collar are mod, for you to adjust. The earrings are unrigged. Just $99L a set! What a steal. You really have to see these in ALM. I worked up bumpmaps and specular maps for the pieces and the shine on the black leather is killer. That crushed velvet looks like you could reach out and feel it. Hit the store for your own copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment