Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Needing a little warmth

Maybe my fingers are too cold, but I've been neglecting my blog again! Let's get into this!

Snuggle boots!

These are unrigged, mod and copy so you can adjust them to your side. Use your alpha HUD! 10 colors and 2 colors of wedge. Only $99L in the store.

Lace Lingerie! Fits Maitreya, Slink and Belleza sizes. You can color the panties and the top separately! Includes the Omega applier for the little lace gloves. So sexy and cute! Only $125L.The white version is the gift for the Hunt for Your Inner Slut hunt which starts the 15th! Find the golden cock in the store to get the free white version.


The Argyle Long Cardigan and Shirt. So warm and toasty and fashionable. I really love argyle print. Is it that obvious? I saw a lady wearing a tee with a screen printed necklace and I loved the idea of it. So here's my version. Comes with 10 colors of argyle and 10 colors of shirt to mix and match. Fits Maitreya, Slink and Belleza sizes and only $150L. If you'd like the free version, slap the MM board!

LAst but NOT least is my new $10L giftie! I love to layer in RL and thermal shirts are soo nice under a tee. Grab these with the 8 color HUD for your Omega compatible body.



No comments:

Post a Comment