Sunday, September 10, 2017

Autumn Trees and Warrior things

Two new items for the @rOrO store!

First up is the Warrior set. The armor is metal and leather straps and comes in three colors: gold, silver and black. You should see the shine and materials on this armor. The overdress comes with an 8 color HUD: four dark and four light colors. I love the celtic-ish design on the overdress and the armor has a carved design to match. This set fits Maitreya, Slink Phys & HG, Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus. I wore it on my Maitreya body with a pair of chain panties I found in my inventory. Sorry, ladies.. panties not included! The whole set, armor and overdress are only $175L and available in store and on the MP.
The second new item is an update of a REALLY old item. Back in the beginning of sculptie days I made a cool fall tree that had falling leaves particles. It was 13 prims! But people loved it, I loved it and it was really awesome. Now that we have mesh and stuff, I made a 2017 version of my Autumn tree with falling leaves. The LI is only 2! I've played with the falling leaves particle and it falls more slowly and not quite as heavily. It doesn't seem to cause much lag so that's good! It's copy only and $150L in store. I've rezzed a mini version in the store so you can see the leaves falling.


No comments:

Post a Comment