Sunday, September 24, 2017

Clear Plastic and a Hunt Gift!

I got some stuff to tell you about! First up, I'm in the Vintage Hunt! And I have a great gift for ya'll.
These awesome 80's style nails with a cool crayon scribble! I rocked these for a couple days after I made them. They are for Omega and Maitreya so they will work with just about every mesh body or hands out there. You want my hint? "What's better than floral prints? Ombre Floral Prints!"

I've been playing around with alpha layers in PS and I turned this pretty plain halter dress into a sexy sexy halter dress with adding a clear plastic window in the breast area.
It's got materials but even without ALM you can definitely see the plastic look to the cutout. I'm pretty proud of the way it turned it. It's only $125L in store. Fits Maitreya, Slink Phys & HG, Belleza Isis, Freya & Venus. Remember to please try the FREE demo.


No comments:

Post a Comment