Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Too cute and too warm

It WAS feeling fall like around here. So I thought I'd work on something warmer. Now it's back to being hot and humid. Oh well! I'll just wear these while naked. Super cute striped knit leg warmers. Socks, stockings.. whatever you wanna call them. I'm going with leg warmers.. cause they WARM your LEGS.
Now I gotta say, the hardest and BEST part of these leggings is the HUD. You can change the color of each leg and each bow. That was a bit hard to do in the HUD, but I (Tim Gunn Voice) Made it work! So you can rock out with some pink legs with green bows or a black leg and a blue leg with teal bows. Whatever you wanna do. These are only $100L and fit Maitreya, Slink Phys & HG, Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus and 1 fitmesh size. Please try a free demo in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment