Monday, September 4, 2017

Give me your leather and linen

I have a lot of friends that RP on the sim Ruins of Xenark. And we can always use more medieval style clothing that aren't gorean. I like to make things that work in both times. Plus I learned a new PS trick!


Here we go with this sweet little tank. Leather trim with stitching details and a shine map that adds a touch of shine to just the leather. It's very pretty in world and you should definitely try a demo in the store. Comes in the 8 colors shown on a HUD. Fits Maitreya, Slink Phys & HG, Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus, Eve Slim & Pulpy. $115L.

Want a free version? You know I got the hook up! I just added a Cotton Candy version to the MM board.
Grab some friends and TP down to the store and slap the board. Target is 10 and once it hits the target, it sends the gift and resets.

No comments:

Post a Comment