Monday, September 18, 2017

Talk Like A Pirate Day

If you know me, you would know that I love Talk Like A Pirate Day! I celebrate in RL and SL! I used to hold YUUUGE parties in SL. One year we had an entire sim and two FULL pirate ships with working cannons. Another year it was completely underwater. Always fun.
I don't have the time or space this year to throw an awesome party but that doesn't stop me from celebrating in my way.
This costume came from the memory of my childhood and going to Rite Aid or Walgreens in the fall and seeing the cheesy vinyl costumes they had for cheap. So.. Drugstore Pirate Costume. Comes with the top, leggings in 3 colors, and the modable bandana. It makes me laugh. And it looks good.. AND it's only $10L So yeah..

I was playing around in PS and came up with this wavy rainbow. Loved it! Had to put it on some nails.
So these are in the rotation in my Lucky Board. Grab them when your letter pops up. For Maitreya AND Omega! Only at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment